Truck Tracker Shop Maintenance Management
Truck Tracker fleet maintenance software contains
features that help shop managers effectively supervise the
work performed, technician’s productivity and parts usage.
Technicians are able to see what work has to be performed,
log in their hours and record what services they have
completed along with the parts that were used.
Truck Tracker’s advanced preventive maintenance scheduling, noted
reported problems, helpful parts assembly, and extensive work order system
provides the detailed information a shop manager needs to proficiently
operate the maintenance shop, manage employees, control parts usage and
maintain a current up to date status with preventive maintenance.
Preventive Maintenance Scheduling
Optimize your vehicle/equipment performance and decrease downtime by
scheduling and performing preventive maintenance regularly.
- Organize recurring PM services to be performed on a specific
schedule by Miles/KM, days, hours, or other type of meter.
- Create a PM schedule for a group of vehicles and assign the
schedule to the entire group.
- Copy a PM schedule from one vehicle/equipment to another.
- Track a PM service by two meters (miles/hours/days/other).
- Warn when PM is coming due using the user defined
- Link PM’s that contain the same services so if one is
performed the other will be rescheduled for a future date.
Prevent mechanical problems from going unattended and keep vehicle
downtime to a minimum.
- Record problem in detail by vehicle.
- Alert of outstanding problem when work order is generated.
Service Parts Assembly
Save time finding the right parts for the job, and eliminate wrong parts
being applied to work order and vehicle/equipment.
- Reference list of parts required for a service.
- Define parts used for service by year, make, and/or model of
- Automatically check-out all parts required on a work order
The work orders in Truck Tracker record which employees perform the work,
the hours they take to perform the work, what service they perform, what
parts are used for each service, the status of the work order (open,
completed, closed) in addition to many other details concerning the work
order. Work orders have the ability to interface with the PM Schedule and
Reported Problems module, allowing you to easily view what PM events are
soon coming due for a vehicle and what Reported Problems need to be
completed, and then automatically add the desired service to the work order.
- Update 2 separate vehicle/equipment meters.
- Instantly notify user of reported problems and PM Services
coming due, and applies them directly to the work order.
- Track services performed with mechanic’s wage and customer’s
- Assign multiple employees to work order by services
- Automatically check-out parts assembly lists for each
service code. Apply labor rate and parts markup percentage to
invoice the work performed.
- Attach parts used to work order as non-inventory item or
directly from parts inventory.
- Automatically adjust parts on hand record in inventory when
applied to work order.
- Automatically update PM schedules when service is performed.
- Issue part and service credit to a work order.
- Notify user of core credits and apply them to a work order.
- Warn when part being replaced on work order is under
warranty using same part, cross referenced parts, or VMRS coding
- Record invoice number and purchase order number if services
are performed by outside vendor.
- Ability to apply taxes to parts and/or labor for invoicing.
- Record estimated hours for services to be performed and
- Track dates the work order was opened, completed and closed.
- Security settings allow managers to verify the work order